PLEASE BEWARE OF SAM FROM EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY!!!! NEVER ORDER FROM THEM. SAM IS A SCAM AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.

WOW!!!!! This place ripped me off!! I placed an order 4/6/2013 and never received my hair products but they took the money out the same day, I called SAM and emailed him several times. My first email was to get a tracking number he had promised.

Still waiting for it and today is 5/23/2013. Then SAM sent me an email stating. "We will call the consumers affairs for the USPS here in Chicago to find out what the issue is". There is no issue with USPS the issue is YOUR COMPANY because it was never shipped. This was BOGUS, he had no intentions on calling the consumer affairs regarding USPS. He just could not deliver the product that he had promised. I then sent another email and SAM then promised a new shipment and that it was going to send it out. Still waiting for it SAM. I called him this time and was promised a credit within 2-3 business days, did not get that either. Now I am furious, so I called SAM a week later and he said the same thing 2-3 days. SAM now tells me to dispute this with my bank because he has over 5,000 customers and cannot refund me the money.

Save all your emails from SAM because he is going to get caught sooner or later for his false business practices. This is my Rating for Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

NO STARS. Do yourself a favor and do not order from SAM.

Had an Experience with Extended Lengths Beauty Supply?

Comments