Extended Lengths Beauty Supply will not ship you what you order!They will ship you an item that is worth half the price and it will take 2 months!

You will not be able to speak to anyone at the company, so don't bother wasting your time. They are RUDE and will not do anything to make up for their mistakes. DON'T BUY ANYTHING! Sam is the only person I was able to speak with.

He originally wouldn't accept that they messed up and sent me the wrong item, he asked me to TAKE A PICTURE???WHAAAT? of the item and send that to them? Who has heard of that?

DON'T USE THEM.Not worth it, they are liars and scammers.

Had an Experience with Extended Lengths Beauty Supply?

Comments

Extended lengths is the worse on-line company ever.They are totally non responsive and simply take advantage of poor customers.

Do yourself a favor and order from Amazon.com or Beauty Mart.Extended Lengths is a fraud

I was also ripped off by this company.I ordered over one hundred dollars in products and after one month I have received nothing.

I have tried to reach representatives from the company via telephone but my calls are always sent to voice mail.I am now filing a complaint against this company with the Illinois Attorney General's Office.

to Tammy Rogers, Arkansas, United States #629939

Please let me know if we can do something about this company because I too have been waiting a month for my stuff and have not received anything